BIENVENUE Invité 
DMX, The Early Years Full Album Zip

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Eus Truck Index du Forum -> Camions : ETS -> Camions Divers
Auteur Message
bennjbet
Membre
Membre

Point(s): 413
Moyenne de points: 2,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Juin - 23:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: DMX, The Early Years Full Album Zip Répondre en citant

DMX, The Early Years Full Album Zip > urlin.us/2s66p

9f83f8b1d3
The track features a pumping, constantly shifting 303 line over hectic TR808 drums and a weird sizzling noise that comes in and out, and thats it. Its at a very high tempo for a house track of this time. 01. Mixtape Tracks 1.Yo freestyle 2.Ghetto life 3.Cant you see freestyle 4.Niggaz cant touch me kid 5.Atf (open the door) 6.Baby mother 7.4,3,2,1 freestyle 8.Deeper and deeper 9.Nice wit mines 10.Dont pay dues (and ya dead) 11.Edge of da night 12.Any mc 13.Who shot ya freestyle 14.Against the grain 15.Fuck dat (aint goin back) 16.Up to no good 17.Mary j blige diss 18.Spellbound (the originals) 19.girlz 2 (dmx all vocals) 20.hardcore outro . I loved it all. He started releasing way back in 1985 but this is a great 1988 acid track with a nice echoey 303 line and a vocal about Mr.

The deep house side contains strange Casio-ish remakes of various disco classics including Sylvesters I Need You but the acid side is nicely simplistic stuff with some of the lowest 303 ever heard throbbing away on top of a very distorted TR-808. In an important way, acid house was a UK scene. They contain analogue circuits and components with varying tolerances. I suppose its quite close to the UK acid sound of acts like Perfectly Ordinary People and SLF who had a far less minimal approach to production than the Chicago originators. Lidell made several excellent deep acid jams and some great acid hip house tunes with rapper Kool Rock Steady, of which the best is Ill Make You Dance. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. 07.

DirectX 11 2 Final [S0ft4PC]DirectX 11 2 Final [S0ft4PC]Enrico.Ruggeri.-.La.giostra.della.memoriaDirect action 2004 online subtitratHot Shots 1-2 1991-1993 [DVDRip XviD] [Lektor PL][Torrenty ]Hero of the Kingdom II v1 12 [Multilang 10]Hero of the Kingdom II v1 12 [Multilang 10]DELFTship 5.06.186Evanescence-Beauty In Darkness: B-Sides and Rarities (CD2) full album zipDownload master game plant vs zombieDead Kennedys - Give Me Convenience or Give Me Death [FLAC MP3](Big Papi)Free xats generator v1.3 download

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 17 Juin - 23:38 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Eus Truck Index du Forum -> Camions : ETS -> Camions Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation